Monday, October 26, 2009

How cute can one kid get?


I feel so blessed to have such a beautiful child! I feel like he just gets cuter and cuter by the day. I am so happy that I am able to be home with him everyday and watch him grow and learn. His learning capabilities just amaze me! Last night I was making dinner and I heard him count to three! I was like wait what did you just say?! I remember being able to cuddle this little boy in my arms and now we can have little conversations! Motherhood is something so beautiful. Here are some of the newest pictures of him. Isnt he just perfect? He knows where majority of his body parts are and likes to just blurt them outand points to them! Its to cute! Each day I cant wait to see what else he is going to learn he catches on to things so fast it is just amazing!



No comments:

Post a Comment