Monday, October 26, 2009

Family Fun!


This past friday I took Gavin to Tempe Town Lake to let him run around and enjoy the beautiful weather! He loves to just run free and its hard to let him do that in the apartments. He loved the water and all the open space!


He also loved all the planes that flew over since its so close to the airport and the lightrail that goes right over the water!


Showing mommy the plane.



Then on saturday we met up with Christina, Broc, my mom and my brother and went to a pumpkin patch! It was so much fun.


Our little family!
Gavin was so interested in everything at the farm. He loved the animals and the hayride, he didnt want to get off!

Cute little piggy!

My little moo moo!


Enjoying the hayride!

Then on Sunday Richard and I took gavin to Desert Breze Park for the first time it was so neat. Not your ordinary park. It has a little train you can ride, a carousel and splash playground that gavin just couldnt stay away from. I figured that the water would have been turned off given that it is the end of October, but I was wrong. So we just let Gavin go in the water with his onesie on.






He had a blast!
Him and another little boy were running and they bumped heads, the other little boy was probably 3 or 4 and once they hit the other little boy started crying and Gavin fell to the ground. Gavin just got up and was gonna keep playing but once he realized the other boy was crying he started crying ( I think he thought he was in trouble). This little boy has a strong head!

No comments:

Post a Comment