Monday, September 28, 2009

Halfway done already?!

So this past friday I went to the Dr for my monthly check up and everything is going pretty good. Im 20 weeks and counting! The only concern right is that my placenta is close to my cervix which could pose a problem, but they believe it is going to move up as my uterus gets bigger. I also found out that my DR is moving to their Anthem office, so i'm going to have to find another Dr :(. Im not to excited about that because I really like her. Shes the only one that I have seen for both pregnancies so far. As for the pregnancy I feel great! The baby is moving like crazy and it is so amazing. I forgot the feeling and now that I'm experiencing it again I love it! He moves mostly at night so I have a feeling he is going to be a night owl! I just cant wait to see what he looks like!

No comments:

Post a Comment